Class Evaluation

1. The things that I liked about this class was that I got to learn How to computer program. now I know more about my computer and I can use it to my advantage in accomplishing my goals. Also I liked that this class can help me be a bit motivated to pursue my dreams. While doing that We learn some basic necessities about what can help be more successful or how to be a better person to others and yourself.

2.  There was only one thing I didn't like about this class is that some things tend to be repetitive. We sometimes repeat the same thing over and over and over again. Sometimes with this repetitiveness it can get pretty boring at sometime but not all the time.

3.   I recommend that to change up schedule a bit to add a bit of fun because if things don't change and the plan stays the same then things tend to get boring.

4. I'm reading my life planning goals only 5 times each week and 5 min. a day.

5. Yes I am committed to being a CTR person because there are a lot of perks of being a CTR person. For example, more people will like you as person and will like to be your friend.

6.  I learned the basics of being a good person and how to be successful being a good person to not only to others but to yourself as well.

7.  I will remember to ALWAYS BE A CTR PERSON!









       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freelance